Commercial Real Estate
Residential Real Estate Closings: We represent clients in the purchase and sale of real estate, along with refinances, equity lines, or other mortgage transactions.
Commercial Real Estate Closings: Our firm assists clients with the purchase and sale of commercial real estate, including assistance with due diligence and other matters that are specific to commercial undertakings.
Developer Representation: We represent developers of real estate at all stages of development. We assist with the preparation and negotiation of the contract, completing the matters required by the contract, and closing the transaction.
Real Estate Contracts/Documents:
Our firm assist clients with preparation or review of contracts to purchase or sale of real estate, land sales contracts, leases, leases with options to purchase, or other real estate contracts. We also can prepare notes and mortgages and other documents relating to real estate.
Our office represents homeowner's associations in general matters, including interpretation of association documents and the requirements of the association. We also help with disputes between the association and property owners, including the filing of association liens. We can assist with amendment to restrictions or master deeds.
Real Estate Litigation:
We can assist with disputes over land rights and ownership, as well as contract disputes.
Our Succession Planning team has extensive experience in providing expert legal advice supporting all aspects of estate planning, business succession planning and retirement planning.
Our range of services is extensive and includes:
- Wills and enduring powers of attorney
- Advice on estate planning for blended families
- Probate and estate administration
- Advice on family provision law and claims for distribution from estates
- Retirement planning
- Choice of structures for business and succession planning purposes, including companies, trusts and partnership arrangements
- Protecting the assets of individuals and business partners
- Equity and trusts
- Guardianship and management of property law